Interdisciplinary programs, courses, and collaborative projects encourage students to build connections between disciplines, developing new approaches to problem solving. Students and faculty whose passions fall outside the boundaries of a traditional discipline have many options.
There are many active interdisciplinary activities and collaborations going on at any one time. Some of these activities are curricular while others are research-oriented projects, or community oriented.Read more
Many of Lafayette's faculty are interested in interdisciplinary projects and activities.Review the list
- Apr 8 Celebration of Armenian Divine Liturgy, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Apr 22 Theater and Art Departments Present "Frankenstein 2029"
- Apr 27 Little Failure Book Discussion
- May 7 Pre-Departure Orientation for Semester Abroad
- May 8 Pre-Departure Orientation for Interim Abroad
Mary J. S. Roth
Simon Cameron Long Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Associate Provost for Academic Operations
219 Markle Hall