Interdisciplinary programs, courses, and collaborative projects encourage students to build connections between disciplines, developing new approaches to problem solving. Students and faculty whose passions fall outside the boundaries of a traditional discipline have many options.
There are many active interdisciplinary activities and collaborations going on at any one time. Some of these activities are curricular while others are research-oriented projects, or community oriented.Read more
Many of Lafayette's faculty are interested in interdisciplinary projects and activities.Review the list
- Mar 10 Psych/Neuro Alumni Dinner Panel
- Mar 26 Deborah Horan: Journalist, Writer, Middle East Expert, Woodrow Wilson Fellow
- Mar 31 Technogenarians: Putting Elders in the Center of Research and Design
- Apr 8 Celebration of Armenian Divine Liturgy, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Apr 22 Theater Department presents "Frankenstein"
Mary J. S. Roth
Simon Cameron Long Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Associate Provost for Academic Operations
219 Markle Hall